Seeking for motivation: how much money can someone earn from a website ?

Hey guys!

I have just finished my week of hard work as a developer at my workplace. Now, like very evening and/or night, no matter if it is during the week or the weekend, since the day I have decided to do something for myself, meaning working on my own websites, I am at duty (almost 12 pm). Currently I am writing a bunch of high quality articles for my brand new website. As you all know that is not easy, it will take me several days or weeks (yes, I know it seems long but I am very picky so I make a lot of research in order to get all the information possible) to have a big number of top-of-the-top articles but it will pay at the end. Once that is done, I will create the web 2.0 sites (well, I have already began with two of them), meaning another round of great articles, then I will use Scrapebox, tool that I have just bought based on your advice, to work on the backlinking, plus other techniques I have learnt here, on BHV. I am a little bit tired after all those nights of few hours of sleep, so I need a boost.

How much did you make with your websites, daily, monthly or yearly? Come on, I need some good NOS (for cars) news to help me staying awake.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment